On June 20, 2018, the Rocky Mountain Low-Level Radioactive Waste Board held both a Regular Meeting and an Annual Meeting in Santa Fe, New Mexico. The meetings—which were held at the La Posada de Santa Fe—began at 9:00 a.m.
Regular Meeting Agenda
The following items were on the draft agenda for the Regular Meeting:
- approval of minutes of the Regular Meeting on June 22, 2017 and Annual Meetings and notice of actions taken at the telephonic meetings on March 7, 2018 and April 30, 2018
- update from the Clean Harbors Regional Facility
- update from URENCO USA
- update from International Isotopes, Inc.
- discussion of Naturally Occurring Radioactive Material (NORM) Oil and Gas import and export
- update on Low-Level Radioactive Waste Forum (LLW Forum)
- update on national developments
• Executive Director’s report
- fiscal status/investment summary
- permit fee revenue for 2017 and 2018
- expenditure/budget comparison
- status of volumes authorized for export and disposal in 2017 and 2018
Annual Meeting Agenda
The following items were on the draft agenda for the Annual Meeting:
- election of Officers
- consideration of fiscal year 2018-2019 budget
- consideration of establishment of SEP IRA retirement program
Interested parties and the public were invited to attend the meetings and an opportunity was provided for public comment.
For additional information, please contact Leonard Slosky, Executive Director of the Rocky Mountain Board, at (303) 825-1912 or firstname.lastname@example.org.