On November 8, 2018, the Utah Waste Management and Radiation Control Board held an electronic meeting beginning at 1:30 p.m. MT in Salt Lake City, Utah.
The meeting, which was open to the public, was held in Conference Room 1015, Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ) Board Room, in the Multi Agency State Office Building that is located at 195 North 1950 West in Salt Lake City, Utah.
The following items, among others, were on the agenda for the November 8, 2018 Board meeting:
- Call to Order
- Public Comment
III. Declarations of Conflict of Interest
- Approval of Meeting Minutes for the October 11, 2018 Board Meeting (Board Action Item)
- Approval of Meeting Minutes for the October 25, 2018 Board Meeting (Board Action Item)
- Underground Storage Tanks Update
VII. Administrative Rules
- Approval of final adoption of proposed changes to Solid Waste Rules R315-301, to add a new subsection (R315-301-7) to establish self-inspection requirements in accordance with Section 19-6-109 of the Solid and Hazardous Waste Act (Board Action Item)
VIII. Other Business
- Miscellaneous Information Items
- Scheduling of Next Board Meeting
The Board—which is appointed by the Utah Governor with the consent of the Utah Senate—guides development of Radiation Control policy and rules in the state.
The Board holds open meetings ten times per year at locations throughout the state. A public comment session is held at the end of each meeting.
Copies of the Utah Waste Management and Radiation Control Board meeting agendas and packet information can be found at http://www.deq.utah.gov/boards/utah-waste-management-radiation-control-board-meetings.htm.
For additional information, please contact Rusty Lundberg, Deputy Director of the Division of Waste Management and Radiation Control at the Utah Department of Environmental Quality, at (801) 536-4257 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.