On September 12, 2018, the Administrative Committee of the Southeast Compact Commission for Low-Level Radioactive Waste Management held a special called meeting via teleconference.
During the teleconference, the Committee discussed administrative matters related to the continued operations and staffing of the Commission, including, but not limited to, Commission bylaws; staffing requirements; staff salaries and benefits; personnel policies; internal controls for accounting; and, transition planning.
The following is the agenda for the committee meeting:
- Introduction and Remarks (Donna Hodges, Chair)
- Public Comment Pertaining to Agenda Items Only (Public)
- Approval of Minutes from June 25, 2018 (Committee Members)
- Discussion of Administrative Matters Related to the Continued Operations and Staffing of the Commission (Committee Members)
- Other Business (Committee Members)
- Public Comment (Public)
All Southeast Compact Commission and committee meetings are open to the public. Interested stakeholders were provided an opportunity to participate in the call at offices in states located within the Southeast Compact Commission including Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, Tennessee and Virginia.
For additional information, please contact Southeast Compact Commission Executive Director Ted Buckner at (919) 380-7780 or at email@example.com.