On June 9, 2017, the Midwest Interstate Low-Level Radioactive Waste Compact Commission (MCC) will hold its annual meeting. The meeting—which will be held by teleconference call—is scheduled to begin at 10:00 a.m. CDT (11:00 a.m. for Indiana and Ohio).
The following items are on the draft agenda for the meeting:
- call to order and roll call
- review of the minutes of the June 28, 2016 meeting
- review of the financial report
- Chair’s report including the MCC website
- discussion—the future of the Midwest Compact, including whether the Compact should continue to exist as it is now, dissolve or affiliate with another compact, or go in another direction;
- consultant agreements
- legal counsel proposal
- accounting/audit proposal
- website management proposal
- adoption of 2017-18 budget
- election of Chair and Vice-Chair
- Executive Director resignation and replacement
- other business
For additional information, please contact Stanley York, Chair of the Midwest Interstate Low-Level Radioactive Waste Compact Commission, at (608) 267-4793 or at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Compact Commission’s web site at www.midwestcompact.org.