On September 18, 2018, the Central Midwest Interstate Low-Level Radioactive Waste Compact Commission (CMCC) held its annual meeting at the Radiation Health Branch in Frankfort, Kentucky.
The following items were on the draft agenda for the Commission meeting:
- Call to Order
- Adoption or Modification of the Agenda
- Election of Officers
- Adoption of Minutes from the Previous Meeting
- April 23, 2018
- Executive Session
- First Public Comment Period
- Chairman & Host State Report
- Kentucky Commissioner Report
- Executive Assistant Report
- Acceptance of Auditor’s Report
- Adoption of Fiscal Year Budget
- Review of Fiscal Year 18 Annual Report
- Investment Review
- Other Business
- Unfinished Business – review costs associated with hosting the LLW Forum 2019 fall meeting
- New Business
- Second Public Comment Period
- Next Scheduled Meeting or Announcement of Special Meeting
Interested stakeholders were able to participate via videoconference at locations in both Kentucky and Illinois, as well as by teleconference.
For additional information, please contact Joseph Klinger, Chairman of the Central Midwest Interstate Low-Level Radioactive Waste Compact Commission, at (217) 836-3018 or go to http://www.cmcompact.org.