On June 7, 2019, the Midwest Interstate Low-Level Radioactive Waste Compact Commission held its annual meeting by telephone conference call from 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. CDT. Due to time zone adjustments, the call was held from 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. EDT for participants in Indiana and Ohio.
The following is the final agenda for the annual meeting of the Midwest Interstate Compact Commission:
- call to order and roll call;
- review of minutes of June 11, 2018 meeting;
- review of financial report;
- report from Acting Chair;
- election of Officers;
- report from Executive Director;
- Consultant expenses projected for FY 2020;
– legal counsel fees;
– audit proposal;
– website and annual report fees;
– Low-Level Radioactive Waste Forum (LLW Forum) membership;
- adoption of Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 budget;
- other business; and,
For additional information, please contact James Chiles, Executive Director of the Midwest Interstate Low-Level Radioactive Waste Compact Commission, at (651) 757-2272 or at Jim.Chiles@state.mn.us or go to http://midwestcompact.org/news/.