On April 26, 2016, the Central Midwest Interstate Low-Level Radioactive Waste Compact Commission held its spring meeting beginning at 9:00 am EDT / 8:00 am CDT. The meeting was held at the conference room of the Kentucky Radiation Control in Frankfort, Kentucky.
The agenda for the meeting was as follows:
- Call to Order
- Adoption or Modification of the Agenda
- Adoption of Minutes from the Previous Meeting on September 23, 2015
- Executive Session
- First Public Comment Period
- Chairman & Host State Report
- Acknowledgement of Agreed Mandated Responsibility (Illinois 45 ILCS 140 and Kentucky 211.859)
- LLW Forum Spring Meeting
- Disused Sources Working Group Meeting
- Regulatory Information Conference
- Kentucky Report
- Maxey Flats Closure Update
- PDGP Cleanup and Proposed Storage Cell Status
- TENORM Possible Disposal Violation
- Executive Assistant Report
- Third Quarter Reporting and Financial Status
- Discussion/Review of the Regional Management Plan
- Second Public Comment Period
- Other Business
- Next Scheduled Meeting or Announcement of Special Meeting
For additional information, please contact Joseph Klinger, Chairman of the Central Midwest Interstate Low-Level Radioactive Waste Compact Commission, at (217) 836-3018 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested stakeholders may also go to the Central Midwest Interstate Low-Level Radioactive Waste Compact Commission web site at http://www.cmcompact.org.